News from Immigration Bureau

Amendment of “Guideline for Permanent Residency” (Amended on April 26th, 2017)

Those who is qualified as “Highly Skilled Professionals (HSP)” possibly have a chance to apply for Permanent Residency! If you obtain more than 70 points on HSP point scheme and has been stayed in Japan for more than consecutive 3 years with the points (more than 70 points), you can apply for Permanent Residency. If you have been obtaining more than 80 points and staying in Japan for more than a year, you also can apply for Permanent Residency. New Point Calculation Table is available only in Japanese at Japan Immigration Bureau Website, here. We will announce when the immigration provides us the English version. * You can get the…

In: News from Immigration Bureau

New Format has been applied to ED Card on April 1st, 2016

New format of Embarkation and Disembarkation Card (called as ED Card) has been applied after April 1st, 2016. Please be sure to fill in the card correctly if you are a Residence Card holder leaving Japan temporary and reenter Japan. 2016年(平成28年)4月1日より、EDカード(再入国出入国記録)の様式が変更されます。在留カード所持者で日本を出国し、再度入国される方は、記入方法にご注意ください。 Please check out the PDF of Immigration Office website for the details. 詳しくは、入国管理局ウェブサイトの以下のPDFでご確認ください。 >> 日本語 Japanese >> 英語 English

In: News from Immigration Bureau

Holiday Closing Notice from Immigration Office

Immigration Offices in Japan will be closed from December 27th 2014 to January 4th 2015 for New Year’s holidays. Happy Holidays!

In: News from Immigration Bureau