Refund of Withholding Tax for the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments

After you receive Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments (年金の脱退一時金, the Payments) for your pension contribution during your stay in Japan, you can claim a refund of withholding tax which was deducted from the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments.

To receive the tax refund, you need to do the tax return commencing on January 1st of the following year after receiving the Payments.

For further information, please refer to our webpage below;
>> Refund of Withholding Tax related to Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments

Before you contact us, you will need to complete to receive the Payment.
For the details of Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments (年金の脱退一時金), you should refer to the information on the Japan Pension Service (日本年金機構) webpage below and contact them directly.

the Japan Pension Service (日本年金機構) webpage:
>> Japan Pension Service: Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments


We don't accept any inquiry through phone and skype.
Please contact us through Inquiry Form first to get proper advice and information for your case. Thank you for your understanding.

Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo (Kobe), Nara, Wakayama, Shiga

eyecatch2 Go to Inquiries