Amendment of “Guideline for Permanent Residency” (Amended on April 26th, 2017)

Those who is qualified as “Highly Skilled Professionals (HSP)” possibly have a chance to apply for Permanent Residency!

If you obtain more than 70 points on HSP point scheme and has been stayed in Japan for more than consecutive 3 years with the points (more than 70 points), you can apply for Permanent Residency.

If you have been obtaining more than 80 points and staying in Japan for more than a year, you also can apply for Permanent Residency.

New Point Calculation Table is available only in Japanese at Japan Immigration Bureau Website, here.


We don't accept any inquiry through phone and skype.
Please contact us through Inquiry Form first to get proper advice and information for your case. Thank you for your understanding.

Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo (Kobe), Nara, Wakayama, Shiga

eyecatch2 Go to Inquiries