Contact us

Free e-mail consultation service is valid only one time (one item/subject) at a person. You should be advised to use fee-based consultation services if we found we have provided our free consultation service to you already in the past.


Within the jurisdiction of the Osaka Immigration Office: Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo (Kobe), Nara and other KINKI area.

Please read this page carefully before sending your inquiry.
We are afraid that we might not reply soon since we have been receiving a lot of inquiries everyday recently.

We don’t accept any inquiry by phone and skype in order to avoid making a wrong interpretation. We need to know your situation precisely in detail to answer any questions regarding visa procedures.


We are afraid we might not reply to your inquiry in case;

  • you are trying to commit a fraud.
  • we think you don’t read any page in our website, especially the pages below.
    >> PROCEDURES: Overview
    >> VISA STATUS: Basic Criteria
  • you don’t mention about your name in full, intended activity in Japan and applicable/possible visa status for the activity.
  • you use YAHOO or HOTMAIL email ACCOUNT – these email accounts reject our reply at the server in most of the time.
  • your inquiry is too vague to answer; e.g. “how I can get the visa?”, “I would like to work/live in Japan. What visa options do I have?”, “I would like to obtain XXX visa. can I make an appointment? (without explaining any details of your (possible) activity to discuss”, "I’m willing to satisfy the requirement and I’m capable to arrange things for some visa status even if I have not found any particular/intended activity in Japan yet. Could you find applicable visa status for me?".
  • you just want to stay/reside in Japan without a particular and specific purpose of your activity in Japan.
  • your inquiry is beyond our specialty.
  • we don’t understand what you are questioning.

Please send your inquiry through Mailform below. I would recommend to give as the detailed explanation/information of your situation so that we can provide proper and precise advice, suggestion, solution for you.


It might take 3-5 business days to receive our reply, we would appreciate your patience.

Our reply to your inquiry will be sent from an email address of the person in charge, the domain name is "". It would be possible that our reply will be filtered as a spam in your mail folder, so please check trash box and/or spam mail folder as well.

If our mailform doesn’t work

We are afraid that we will give priority to inquiries sent through our inquiry form above and cases within our service area (Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, Shiga and Wakayama).

If our mailform doesn’t work, please send your inquiry to us through e-mail (DO NOT change the title and DO NOT attach any documents) stating the following information:

  • Name in full (in case of corporate entity, please state name of the person in charge as well as corporate name.)
  • Nationality and resident country
  • In case you already have a residence/visa status including temporary visitors visa: current residence/visa status, residence address (pref and city), period of stay and date of expiry.
  • In case you are currently outside Japan: your intended place (prefecture and city) to reside/work in Japan.
  • In case you wish to obtain work-related visa: your work career and educational background (degree and major)
  • Intended visa status you wish to apply and intended activity which you wish to do in Japan.
  • (If any) Score of JLPT or other Japanese language proficiency test
  • Overview of your visa sponsor in Japan.
  • Any other details of your situation.

Again, we are afraid we might not reply to your inquiry in case that your inquiry doesn’t care about NOTE above.

Immigration Information Center providing free consultation

We would suggest to contact the Immigration Information Center below depend on the case – the Immigration Bureau of Japan provides free consultation by phone or by email.
>> Jump to Immigration Information Center

eyecatch2 お問い合わせページへ